NavMenu

My Autumn time

fall autumn rain rainy hailOne of my wishes for the New Year was to find more time for photography. I have found it since good friend of mine started to learn about photo, so she encourage me make photos again (that means - if I start to post too many photos, please tell her to stop me ;) ).
At the moment here at my country is time when all nature changes with days. Weather changes from rain to bright sun in only 5 minutes. This morning I heard that first snowflakes has been seen this night. I will show you, how winter comes to Latvia, but before, I would like to show you autumn is coming to the town.
I added some more photos to my Flickr page herehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/93770672@N05/ You are more than welcome to check it out!
fall autumn rain rainy hail


fall autumn rain rainy hail

It was raining so beautiful that I decided to run out for a few shots. But then... hail started!  

fall autumn rain rainy hail


fall autumn rain rainy hail

Just in few seconds all ground was white. Just to show us, how it will look soon...


fall autumn rain rainy hail

fall autumn rain rainy hail

No comments :

Post a Comment