NavMenu

My 2013


Every year I made photo collage from old newsletters and journals. In this collage I put those pictures which remind me what I am waiting from new year. Till this mostly all my  collages has been connected with situations in my life.
This year I tried something new. For a while I have wanted to try out watercolors. I used to paint with them in school but not since that. So I made list with things I want to learn in 2013. As Pinterest addicted, I used pins from my boards. There I have pinned those ideas which I would like to try. Till this I haven't got time enought to try all of that, but I hope that one year should be enough :)

Here you go my favorite ideas:

from BethBee








from Jessica's blog

  • Bath set - handmade set for gifts and myself. I wish I could ever make something so great as this










  • Handmade soaps - something similar like this . Here is tutorial for making soaps at home.
  • from Tattly
  • Temporary tattoo - some little tattoos for my little brother who now is addicted to that. Here is tutorial.

from folksy
  • Garland from fabric - so much way how to make one of those. Maybe with flowers, maybe with bows, there are plenty ideas for this! 







from Meia Lua
from GloryGlassMagnets
  • Candle holder - from wood like this or this;
  • Glass magnets - they are everywhere, but as I still haven't found good glass marbles, so this is task for 2013! 

  • Tea bags - for my hand picked tea this summer I need hand sewn tea bags! Found here nice tutorial for Valentine's day tea bags!
  • Photo shooting - I have photographer education, but for a while I haven't got free time for photo shootings, so 2013 should be that year when I am making shootings again! :)

2 comments :

  1. Kur ir filcētas čībiņas? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Atvaino, es aizmirsu, ka man jāsagatavo dāvaniņas arī tev uz Ziemassvētkiem! Būs arī čībiņas ;)

      Delete