NavMenu

Pin cushion received!

You already saw pincushion I sent to my partner in Little Pin cushion swap, so today I will show you goodies  received yesterday.
I was wondering why it took so long to arrive, but when I got package in safety bag and custom stamps, so no wonder anymore :)
So, I got a package with wonderful pin cushion! I really can't call it little, because it's pretty big! And colorful! :) I like it very much!




Dyan, sewer of this wonderful cushion, used different fabrics with cherries. Cherry is my favorite fruit and now I got even 6 different fabrics with cherries! :)



Can you imagine that Dyan lives 10 min away from all of those beauties which are on these postcards?! I wish one day I could visit Colorado Springs, because it looks so beautiful place!


Huge thanks to Dyan for this wonderful package! :) I like it very much! 
And thanks Sweet Little Pretties for hosting this swap :)

No comments :

Post a Comment