NavMenu

We Heart Mail letter to Agus

I haven't shared any sent mails for We Heart Mail project for a while, so I decided to show you what I sent all way long to Argentina - to Agus. With a long delay, mail's theme was Sea, Summer. Luckily for me, right now summer begins in Argentina, so my letter was right in time!

I found a few vintage style postcards - black and white reprint of old photo and some colorful postcards of vintage style swimming suits wearing ladies. Letter with two foot paperclip (I find them really cute  :) ) and stickers.

Here  I packed handmade earrings for Agus' summer outfit

What is summer without flowers? Couldn't send fresh flowers, so I went for brooch with cabochon. 

As Sea is so close with blue color, I tried to pick up some little blue things. Here you can see some of them - blue thread on wood spool (love to use those vintage Soviet time thread spools for holding washi tapes), packed towel (that little square with manly man is packed towel - you need to put it into water and it repacks itself- funky thing what to take with you on beach trip!) and off course -   different blue candies (including German chocolate Schogetten, classic Latvian candy Serenade and really traditional - Gotiņa (Cow - made of condensed milk)). 

So this bright blue-purple-yellow package was sent to Argentina. I really hope Agus liked it! I am sure she has received it, so if she will post some more photos in her blog, I will let you know!  



























































































Thanks for stepping by! I have sent out recently a few mail packages, so soon, very soon, I will post about them as well!  Keep in touch!

No comments :

Post a Comment