NavMenu

Proud to be Latvian!

"Latvia love" by Elisabeth  from Poppyandpinecone
I come from a little country called Latvia (it's in Europe). I have always felt proud that I have this tiny place, which is hard to see on globe, because.. it is like hidden treasure. Some other time I will show you my favorite places here, but now - I would like to share some masterpieces made here in Latvia. I really enjoy all effort put in these works by their authors!
I could add much more artists to this list, but I will let you find them by yourself. Here will be a hint:  www.facebook.com/EtsyTeamLatvia


Latvian artist's masterpieces with American blue color


Blue and White Leather Bib N...
$44

Teething toy Teether Wooden ...
$16

Crochet Flower Appliques, Ti...
$2.48

Knitted Tube scarf in dark t...
$30

Modern Aqua Blue Enamel Earr...
$30

Childrens hand knitted wool ...
$38

iPad stable table or Laptop ...
$46

Turquoise necklace - turquoi...
$22

Family sock set Knitted wool...
$30

Black Blue Necklace. Beaded ...
$29

Blue Leather Rose Flower Bro...
$20

White with beige grey cat - ...
$16

R O Y A L - royal blue 80s d...
$42

Wool felt acorns - Needle fe...
$25

FLORA / dark purple floral p...
$59

Lapis Lazuli Ring in Sterlin...
$128

No comments :

Post a Comment