NavMenu

Oh my lucky day!

Wohoo! Since I have Etsy shop, I have always admired those treasuries from Front Page. It's so beautiful to open Etsy and first thing to see - beauties! So I wished to see one day my ties on FP, but nothing... Today I checked my shop stats and... Wow - unbelievable many views from Etsy home page! Yes! I got it! I was on FP! :) I am so happy now! :) Big thanks goes to Aya from lovely, lovely shop, full of Christmas gifts for friends and yourself - beautiful mittens! 

Kopš man ir Etsy veikaliņš, vienmēr esmu apbrīnojusi izlases no Pirmās  Lapas. Ir tik jauki atvērt Etsy un pirmais, ko ieraugi - skaistumi! Tā nu es vēlējos redzēt savas kaklasaites uz PL, bet nekā. Šodien es pārskatīju veikaliņa statistiku un mani pārsteidza, ka ir bijuši neticami daudz skatījumi no Etsy pirmās lapas! Jā, tas ir noticis! Es tagad ļoti priecājos :)) Milzīgi paldies vārdi Ayai par burvīgo izlasi! Veiksmes novēlējumi viņai ar brīnumskaistajiem cimdiņiem, kas tā vien prasās kā tikt uzdāvināti kādam šajos svētkos :)

'Holiday finds' by RainbowMittens



Authentic Vintage S...
$45.00

Red Linen lace trim...
$15.00

Sale 25% off Chris...
$12.00

Christmas Mens silk...
$40.00

VANILLA MINT Scente...
$25.00

Winter Nature Photo...
$30.00

CHEYENNE HAT (Grey ...
$29.00

Handknitted wool so...
$20.00

A spring green bear...
$41.00

Jumbo Acorn Ornamen...
$13.50

Embroidered Christm...
$17.00

Green Mountain Broo...
$36.00

Christmas Tree Skir...
$170.00

Handmade Christmas ...
$8.00

Christmas decoratio...
$10.50

Swedish vintage set...
$30.00

1 comment :

  1. Well done that's fantastic! I was on the fp for the second time ever a couple of weeks ago - its so exciting isn't it! x

    ReplyDelete