NavMenu

Review of my Snail mails: Received

I really like snail mail and last year passed as most productive in this field as ever. I took a part of interesting snail mail project and send out a lot of postcards via postcrossing.com. I can't show you here all those beautiful postcards I received (to see them, better check here), but I decided to go with a post where you could see basically all packages I got from my We Heart Mail partners. Hope you will find some interesting ideas what to send with your next snail mail package (maybe it gonna be for Sweet Swap?)!
I will try my best to show you my sent packages as well, so stay tuned!

January -  from Angela (Singapore) Blog post here


February - from Liliana (UK) post here


March - from Sharon (UK) post here


April - from Choni (Spain)  post here


May - from Catherine (France) post here 


November - from Sara (UK)


December -  from Kim (Netherlands)

No comments :

Post a Comment